It's all about safety
We’re still the KettleSpace you love—inspiring workspaces built for collaboration and productivity.
But to keep us all safe and healthy in the time of COVID-19, we’re taking these extra steps.
Committing to Safety
- Our KettleSpace partners will comply with all CDC, state and local safety guidelines.
- We’ve teamed up with best-in-class experts to make your KettleSpace experience as safe as possible.
Here's What You Need to Know:
Reserving a Space
- To keep everyone appropriately distanced, you’ll now need a reservation.
- Look out for a daily email that will allow you to book a seat for the day.
- Once you reserve a seat for the day, it’s yours. Come and go whenever you like.
- Outdoor seating may be available at select locations.
- It’ll still be fast and easy, but there will be a few changes.
- Check-in will be touchless as always.
- You’ll be asked a few health questions before you check in. (Of course, if you have a fever or don’t feel well, stay home!)
- Hot or not? Like many places, we’ll have a temperature check at the door.
Keeping Your Distance
- We love hugs, fist-bumps, and handshakes as much as anyone. But these days, staying apart isn’t unfriendly; it’s a must.
- Sit only in a designated seat. To maintain social distancing, some seats and areas will be blocked off.
- When you move around, stay at least six feet away from everyone else.
Keeping it Covered
- Masks will be a part of life, so cover up. Yes, that means cover your mouth and nose.
- KettleSpace staff will wear face coverings.
- You’ll need to wear a face covering at all times, too—when you come in, while you’re seated, as you leave, and while you’re up and about.
Keeping it Clean
- Putting safety first means cleaning and sanitizing over and over again, more than ever before.
- Tables, surfaces and seating will be sanitized frequently using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- You’ll find ample hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes throughout the space. Help yourself.
- To cut the risk of recirculated indoor air, all locations will be cleaning and updating their HVAC systems and filters regularly.
- As soon as you walk in, you’ll see some friendly signs to guide your experience and remind you to:
- Wash or sanitize your hands early and often for at least 20 seconds.
- Follow the social distancing “rules of the road” for things like where to sit (and not), where to hang out (and not), and how far apart to stay (six feet at least).