Best Coworking Spaces In Chelsea
When it comes to coworking spaces in New York City, Chelsea is one neighborhood in Manhattan where many great spaces can be found. Several of the coworking spaces in Chelsea offer inexpensive membership options, are a fun environment to work in, and offer amazing events and networking opportunities. For several great options when it comes to coworking spaces, look no further than Chelsea.
- WeWork — Popular with freelancers and remote workers alike, WeWork is one of the largest coworking companies not only in NYC, but across the U.S. There is a WeWork location in practically every neighborhood in the New York City. Along with all of the easily accessible locations, WeWork Chelsea offers several great features for their members, such as private phone rooms, lounge areas perfect for client meetings and get togethers, free fruit water, and much more. WeWork memberships can be a bit more expensive than some of the alternatives on this list, but membership gives you access to many locations and benefits.
- Alley Chelsea — Alley Chelsea is a hidden coworking gem in New York City. The interactive coworking space is a community-based space that prides itself on offering great customer service and hosting wonderful events. A few recent events that took place at Alley Chelsea included a music roundtable, business plan pitch night, and a tech hackathon. A few membership benefits of Alley Chelsea include its own nursery, exclusive deals via Alley’s PerkHub, and a large event space that can be reserved for meetings, events, and parties.
- Coalition — Located in the heart of Chelsea, Coalition is a creative coworking space that is geared specifically towards freelancers and business owners alike, who work in industries such as design, architecture, fashion, and art. What sets coalition apart from other coworking spaces in Chelsea is that it has a therapy room for for healthcare professionals to meet with clients, which is extremely unique for a coworking space in New York City. Coalition Chelsea offers several membership options which range from $99 a month for a virtual office space, to more than $1,000 a month for a private office space.
- District Cowork — One of the smaller spaces on the list, District Cowork is a great coworking space in Chelsea if you are looking for something a bit more intimate and quiet. Perfect for writers and editors, District Cowork provides members a quiet place to work that is beautifully decorated and clean. While modern, beautiful, and a pleasant place to work, the biggest problem with District Cowork is the higher-than-average membership costs.
- KettleSpace — While not technically in Chelsea, KettleSpace has a coworking space just a stone’s throw away in Tribeca at Distilled NY. It’s their flagship coworking location and one worth adding to this list. Offering a coworking experience that is unique and fun, KettleSpace members have access to ample power outlets, great WiFi, comfortable seating that accommodates solo freelancers or team meetings, free coffee, tea, and snacks, and the extremely low membership price (starting at just $25 per month). KettleSpace allows members to work in hip restaurants throughout NYC during their downtime before they open for dinner in the evenings. Members also have access to lunch and happy hour specials at many spots.
As you can see, there are many great options for coworking space in Chelsea. There is no doubt that when you join a coworking space in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City, you will be working in a bustling area of Manhattan that is interesting, colorful, and extremely inspiring.